Monday, October 19, 2009

A Birthday Bus Ride

Today (actually yesterday) was my Birthday! I turned 21 at approximately 12:35 a.m. I still feel the same. Everything is relatively normal. No exciting changes, except that I am "legal" everywhere! Except maybe New Zealand? I roughly remember someone telling me that on the weekend... Anywho...

This morning I had to get on the bus a bit (actually a lot) earlier than any other day because of Broadcast Production's ungodly hour. It was still dark when I left. I do not approve! Anyway, So I was on the bus, I had to pay cash today because I was way too hung over and lazy to go out and buy a bus pass yesterday. So I paid, and then some random guy was sitting directly in the seat behind the one I sit in everyday...which is the second row on the left in the left seat. So, I sat on the right side instead. This is not normal. I almost felt I had to move to the other side, but I didn't want this guy breathing down my neck. I guess I like my space in public places. I thought this change in routine would throw me off for the whole day, but considering it was my birthday, I suppose it wasn't a "normal" day to begin with. Either way, I got to school unscathed and the day progressed pleasantly. Wooh, I'm 21!

Until next time,
Renee

1 comment:

  1. I've consulted my good friend who lives in NZ.
    She says it's 18 down there.
    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete