Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

I guess technically it's just the beginning of Christmas day, but I'm lounging around nibbling on chocolates and mandarin oranges at my dad's relaxing after an easy day. I love being home this time of year.

Last night was the PCI-AMHS Christmas Cheer Alumni Social at Canad Inns in Portage. It's the one time of year where everyone who ever went to either high school (when there was still two of them) gets together during the holidays for some alcohol-induced reminiscent good times! I buy a new dress for this every year, it's always a blast. And this year did not disappoint.

I went with a couple of my best friends from home. We got ready together at my place before getting my dad to drive us to the social. I wore these amazing new shoes that I had to take off midway through the night. Luckily my dad came prepared with my winter boots when he picked us up and drove us to the bar (for the last half hour until last call). Gotta love Portage!

I had so much fun seeing people I rarely see anymore. The night was a whirlwind of many drinks and  conversations with old friends. I hope they had as much fun as I did!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment