Thursday, January 21, 2010

I wish I had a Jeep

There are times I wish I could afford a vehicle. Like right now for instance.

Taking the bus definitely has its annoying downfalls.

Here's a list of a few things I hate about taking Winnipeg Transit:

- Waiting in the cold when the bus doesn't show up on time.
-Sitting or standing beside someone who feels the need to wipe their runny nose all over themselves and then proceed to touch parts of the bus with their germ-infested fingers. EW, EW, and EW!
- Sitting next to someone who has foul body odour. Take a shower, stinky!
-Crowded sardine-in-a-can like conditions during rush hour. Ick! I realize how much I like my personal space when I'm standing almost on top of someone.
-People who open the windows when it's really cold outside. Be considerate!
-People with loud, crying babies. Yeah I know babies cry and you really can't stop them, but it's not cool on a bus, when even my iPod can't drown them out.
-Waiting 20 minutes or sometimes more for a bus sucks. And I hate Sunday schedules, there's never a bus when you need it.

I'm sure there is a ton more stuff I hate about taking Winnipeg Transit, but I'm stumped for now. Feel free to add more things if you think of any that I've missed.

I wish I had a Jeep.


3 comments:

  1. There are lots of things to hate about Jeeps too...maybe we should list the pros and cons of both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you used a picture of Lorelai's Jeep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! That's the kind I want, or a Jeep Liberty like my mom's!

    ReplyDelete