Friday, April 16, 2010

The home stretch

We're almost there folks. The end of first-year CreComm. I can't believe it. This year has gone by so fast! All we have left now is the business card/personal profile assignment for Tracy and finals. Next week should be a breeze. But then again, how many curve balls did we manage to get this year?

This past two weeks have really been overwhelming. So many year-end assignments due, in particular the infamous video montage for Mr. Dean Cooper. After all is said and done though, I was thoroughly impressed by my classmates' work on their montages. So many talented people, who clearly know Final Cut Pro like the back of their hand. Not to mention how to use a camera! Some of my favourite montages in Class 2 would have to be from: Alexa, Mike, Christa, Melissa, James, Rachel, and Maeghan. That is not to say that we all didn't do an amazing job.

Live Hit Derby this morning was such a rush. I didn't get the chance to do it last term as I was sick, but man, crazy times! I thought I did pretty well for never experiencing it before. I really do think it helped that the lights were down, it made it easier to pretend that 20-some pairs of eyes weren't on me during the 30 seconds of 'fame', or 'fall' in some cases.

All I can say is that we have done amazing this year and I am proud of all of us. Everyday proved a different accomplishment, all to get us on our way to next year and ultimately graduation! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment