Sunday, July 17, 2011

me myself and I

Why is it that I always end up finding the biggest a-holes around? It turns out the 'nice guy' I met turned out to be a douchebag du jour. As usual. I mean I've been lied to before, I just really hoped it wouldn't happen again. How do people find the nerve to be so deceiving? "Oh I just broke up with someone". Yeah, right. I knew something wasn't right about this one. I've learned to always trust my instincts when it comes to men. I had a feeling he was hiding something and I was right. I don't know if I'll ever be able to trust someone. I might as well just stay single. I'd rather have fun than get hurt.

I really hope things turn around soon. I'm sick of sitting around doing nothing everyday. I need a job and I need to go back to school. Things really need to get moving. I also really want to lose weight. I'm sick of what I see in the mirror. I just feel like screaming, 'Come on life, let's get going!' I know it's up to me to get the ball rolling.

I need to start setting some goals, otherwise the days just pass by and pile up into wasted opportunities. One of my immediate goals is to start losing weight. Tomorrow is the start of another week and where my journey will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment