Thursday, February 18, 2010

L.A. Ink Season 5 Premiere tonight!

I'm not sure if anyone in CreComm knows this about me, but I looove tattoos! I only have one so far, but I plan on getting more when I have the money. I've been thinking up ideas and have a few in mind at the moment.

I'm really excited that L.A. Ink is starting its new season tonight! Can't wait to see what's going on with Kat Von D! She's rad. (Yes, I said rad! I've also been throwing around the word gnarly lately, haha) I wish I could go visit her shop and get her to tattoo me! She has amazing talent.

Some ideas I have for some ink are:

An elephant with cherry blossoms around it. I collect elephant figurines. Elephants are supposed to symbolize luck, wisdom and strength. And they're just so cute!

I also want to get the female symbol with the words "forte femme" around it. Forte femme means 'strong woman' in french. I feel this is fitting for me!

Another idea is to get the Metis symbol- the infinity sign- somewhere as well. Maybe my ubber back below my neck.Did you guys know that Megan Fox is Irish, French, and Native American? I'm pretty sure that qualifies as Metis! Woohoo! We really are beautiful people!


A shooting star would be cool too, just because!

No comments:

Post a Comment