Thursday, March 11, 2010

IPP's 2010

After watching two full days of IPP presentations, I have felt so inspired, yet so completely intimidated. I can't believe all of us first years will be in exactly the same position as the amazing people who have presented so far.

Everyone was so great at presenting, and everyone had great IPP's (or 'PP's' or 'IP's') that truly expressed the talents of this year's CreComm grads. I feel like if I wanted to write a novel or host an awesome event, or start a band, I could do it! And I hope to next year, and maybe it will be half as successful as all of the IPP's I've learned about.

I won't get into what my proposal consists of yet, but I will say that it's a fundraising event that supports two great causes. Right now, I'm focusing on finishing this month of school with the least amount of stress as possible... we'll see how that goes.

The IPP presentations really say a lot about what this amazing program aims to achieve within its graduates. Every single presenter that we've seen (and I'm sure the rest tomorrow) have shown us exacly what they are capable of, and what they are bringing to industry. We should feel proud to follow in their footsteps. I can't wait to see what we come up with for  the IPP's 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment