Friday, November 6, 2009

I Love Class 2!

I've been thinking lately about my classmates, and how by the beginning of next term all of us will be separated into new sections. I'm not sure how class 2 will handle this, it seems like we're all attached at the hip, I don't see how we'll survive a mass break up. The few of us that do get put into new sections together will most likely huddle in the corner of each classroom, and for those of us who get separated I imagine there will be many crappy cafe catch-up sessions and King's Head mini reunions every week.

Here's a few reasons why I think Class 2 is amazing:

1) We laugh at least once during every class, everyday. Someone is always making a joke, or laughing at someone's expense- Ie. Jasmine's dancing stint on CTV.

2) Everybody has each other's back. No matter what the situation, we seem to always side with one another.

3) We bake every week! What other class does this? I'm guessing it's just ours. We are awesome for satisfying each others' sweet tooth on a regular basis. 


4) We get along unusually well. I'm not sure if there are any two people in our class who honestly dislike one another. We are all peas in a perfect Class 2 pod.

5) Instructors love us. I mean c'mon, we all know that we have to be at least the favourite for a couple of teachers.

6) We are friends beyond the classroom. I've been to Jasmine's house a few times now, and I've grown to love it so much that I can't help but gush about her beautiful bathroom and kitchen.

7) So far, we don't seem to compete seriously with each other. We are all in the same boat together, no one is out to push us into the water.

8) We are each our own person. I love how distinct every one of us is, yet we have a lot in common and it makes for a peaceful environment.

9) We love to party! We need to come up with more excuses to drink together, we can be one rowdy bunch! I suggest we do a New Year's Eve celebration.

10) We respect one another. It's as simple as that, we all realize that with out respect we have nothing. We know how serious being in CreComm is, yet we know how to balance our workload with having fun, and so far we've done a good job.

I will truly miss being in class with you guys everyday. I hope we stay close no matter where we end up.
Love you! xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I second all this! Class 2 is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Jasmine make people clean her house everytime, or are you allowed to sit down every now and again. Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww reneeeeee <3 !!!! I feel all mushy and lovey now.

    ReplyDelete