Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Going to School

The bus wasn't sitting at the stop when I left my apartment. I guess he was running late today. He's supposed to leave at 9:07 but at 9:10 he finally pulled away.

Only three people on the bus so far. I'd rather be in bed sleeping...

I think I saw my friend Andrew riding his bike past my stop. He looked like he was in a hurry.

Starbucks just called. Zen was going to ask me to work today, but found out I had school. I guess my manager thought I didn't. I wish I had Tuesdays off, but we all know cre-comm is not like university! Classes everyday all day my friends!

There's a sign on Broadway and Sherbrook about the Sherbrook Street Festival on Saturday. I'm hoping it's on at night too, but I'm not sure. I love street festivals, there's just something about them. The idea of a community coming together for a good time, it reminds me of You've Got Mail when Tom Hanks' character took his young aunt and even younger brother to a festival in the fall.

Our creative writing prof said writing in the morning would wake you up. It's not exactly a cup of coffee today.

9:20 am

I love Graham Avenue. The cobblestone street, all the tiny little shops, and one of my favourite Starbucks locations. It's just a really pleasant street to be on. There's also this cool looking ad agency or design company that would be cool to work at. Who knows, maybe someday I could work there! For now it's just Starbucks and school keeping me afloat.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you found the details on the street festival on Rachel's blog at http://creativewinnipeg.blogspot.com/2009/09/weekend-winnipeg.html, and got a chance to drop by!

    ReplyDelete