Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh, Number 11, How I Hate Thee

I hate the eleven. That bus is so friggin' crowded after school it's disgusting. Literally. There are so many bodies on the bus squishing against each other, bumping into one another, and sometimes people just plain stink. There should be a law against this. Gross!

I can't stand being stuck by someone who doesn't understand what personal hygiene is. And what is it with people who don't seem to look in a mirror in the morning? Don't they know first impressions are important? I guess it doesn't matter to them what the rest of the public thinks of their appearance- that you're an eyesore and should go back inside! Sorry, I am just kind of in the ranting mood right now. But on the other hand, I'm SO excited and nervous...and EXCITED! But I don't want to say too much yet, you can all hear me freak out at school tomorrow!

Today going to work, there was a guy on the bus, maybe around 17 or 18 who was wearing a hoodie that said GIRL in purple and pink font on the front. Maybe he was feeling a bit confused when he got dressed this morning? I'm not sure, maybe there was something else on the back of the sweater, I couldn't see it. Anyway, it was kind of cool I guess...

Ugh, I am a bundle of nerves! Butterflies are going crazy! I am overreacting but I have sound reason! Okay I'm just gonna say it... So, I had the crazy idea of interviewing my BOYFRIEND for the personality profile...yes that's right George Stroumboulopoulos! And yes, I had to look up how to spell my last name, ahem, I mean his last name correctly... Anyway, I e-mailed The Hour and I got a response!!!
They said that they get these kinds of requests all the time but they are sending my e-mail to George and his publicist and will contact if an interview can be scheduled and/or they need more information from me. HOLY CRAP! HOLY HOLY CRAP!
My life would be set. I mean, I would just die happy. If I got hit by the eleven tomorrow, I wouldn't care. It would be a dream! Love him. Like so much. I think you guys might already be aware, but if you weren't, well now you know. I <3 George! Those puppy dog brown eyes, his super smooth and perfectly muscled forearms, and the Greek factor. Nothing short of awe-mazing! Let's just hope luck is with me. I wonder if Vogelsang would still expect the two other references if I actually got an interview with him. That'd be the only tricky part, but I'd pull something off. I know it... fingers crossed! Anyway, I think that's all I need to say for now. I'm just too excited to keep blogging. :D Here's a link of George interviewing Lily Allen. I've been listening to her for the last couple days. Awesome gal!

2 comments:

  1. I got a second e-mail response from his assistant! I'm praying that this actually happens!!!

    ReplyDelete